This card began as a 12x12 sheet of purple card stock that I cut and scored to make a DL card blank. Next using Brother Scan N Cut Canvas I added the text Katie and the numbers 12. I then welded these together and downloaded them to my USB stick. The image was transferred to my Brother Scan N cut from the USB stick. I then used the machine to cut the text and numbers out of lilac card stock.The text was then sprayed on the back with a permanent adhesive and added down the centre of the card.
Using some purple mirror card off cuts and Marianne Creatables Dies 'butterflies' die set I die cut several butterflies. I also cut one out of an off cut of lilac card stock. Next I used some purple card stock and purple mirror board to die cut some flowers. The die used for this was Spellbinders Die D-lites 'blooms one' die set. Using lilac card stock I die cut some larger butterflies using Spellbinders les papillions die set. Finally the flowers were assembled and randomly adhered to the card blank. The butterflies were also adhered into place on the bodies so that the wings can still be arranged.