Search This Blog

Thursday 4 December 2014

Eat Drink And Be Merry

Hello bloggers I'm afraid it's back to Christmas for today with this eat drink and be merry card.


This card began as an A4 sheet of topsy turvy card stock that I cut and scored to make a 4 x 7.5 card blank  Next using Jem's Designs I'm Screaming Of A White Christmas CD-ROM, I printed off the topper, cut it out and adhered it to a blue mat.  This was then added to the card blank.  The sentiment was stamped using Docrafts copper ink pad and a free stamp set from Crafter's Companion magazine.  Once stamped I used a circle punch to punch it out.  It was then adhered to the top of the card.  Finally using some vintage Christmas paper I die cut two holly corners using Spellbinders 'holly motifs' die set.  Once die cut these were adhered either side of the sentiment.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment