Search This Blog

Wednesday 3 December 2014

Congratulations ~ Baby Boy ~ Patchwork

Hello bloggers, today I thought I would have a break from the Christmas cards with this baby boy birth card.


This card began as white A4 card blank that I cut and scored to make a 7.5x5 card blank.  Next using Katy Sue Designs 'grandma's button box' CD-ROM I printed out the patchwork paper and adhered it to the front of the card.  Onto white card stock I stamped the topper using faded jeans distress ink and Crafter's Companion Popcorn the Bear Kids 'bundle of joy' stamp set.  It was then die cut using Spellbinders 'labels C' die set.  Whilst still in the die I inked through with tumbled glass distress ink.  The topper was then adhered to the top of the card using foam pads. 

The sentiment was stamped using tumbled glass distress ink and Polka Doodles 'sensational sentiments' stamp set onto white card stock.  It was then die cut with Spellbinders 'fancy tag two' die set.  Whilst still in the die I inked through with the same ink pad.  It was then adhered to the bottom of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment