Search This Blog

Saturday 13 December 2014

Snowflakes ~ Makey Bakey Mice ~ Merry Christmas Post Box

Hello bloggers I hope you had a good week and are ready for the weekend.  Today I have the cheeky Makey Bakey Mice posting their letters.


This card began as a 12x12 sheet of green card stock that I cut and scored to make a 6x6 card blank.  Next I used Crafter's Companion Makey Bakey Mice Christmas CD-ROM, to print out the green backing paper and the topper.  The backing paper was cut down to 6x6.  I then added a  white metal snowflake brad into each corner of the card before adhering the backing paper to the card blank.  The topper was cut out and adhered to the card at an angle.  I didn't add an additional sentiment as there was one already on the topper.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment