Search This Blog

Monday 1 December 2014

Magical Winter ~ Christmas Carolers ~ Decoupage

Hello bloggers a pinch and a punch it's the !st of the month.  I hope you are well and enjoyed a good weekend.  Today's card is one featuring Christmas Carolers.



This card began as a 5x7 white card blank.  First using Polka Doodles 'magical winter part one' CD-ROM I printed out the backing paper, topper, decoupage and sentiment.  I then used the direct cut on my Brother Scan N Cut to cut out the elements.  Next the backing paper was adhered to the front of the card.  I then adhered the topper to the card.  Next using foam pads I added the decoupage characters.  Finally I cut out the sentiment from its frame as it was too big for the card and then adhered it to the top of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment