Search This Blog

Thursday 18 December 2014

Happy Christmas ~ Wine Buffs

Hello bloggers I hope you had a good day yesterday, mine was rather busy.  Today I have another card featuring the Wine Buffs.


This card began as an A4 sheet of cream card stock that I scored to make an A5 card blank.  Next I used  Creative Crafting World 'perfect Christmas companions' CD-ROM,  to print out a backing using my laser mono printer.  Once printed onto white card stock I then foiled the card stock with red foil.  Next I used Katy Sue Designs Wine Buffs 'Christmas spirit' CD-ROM to print out the topper.  The topper was then die cut using Spellbinders grand labels large die set.  Once die set it was adhered to the card. I then added a bit of glitter to Rudolph's nose and the tree baubles.

The names were created using Brother Scan N Cut text which I cut out.  I was going to use the cut out text but decided the waste was better for the card so used that instead.  The text was adhered to the card blank.  Next using some music paper and Spellbinders 'poinsettia die set' I die cut several small poinsettias inking through the die with festive berries distress ink as I went.  Once all cut I layered them up and adhered into place.  Finally I added a black pearl pva faux pearl to the centre of the poinsettias.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment