Search This Blog

Wednesday 2 October 2013

PotPourri Christmas Tag

Hello bloggers today I have a Christmas tag made using just one set of dies.


This tag has been made using my paper scrap box and Spellbinders PotPourri die set throughout..  First I die cut the tag shape using Spellbinders 'Potpourri' die set.  Using some snowflake patterned paper from my scrap box I also cut a second tag shape using the same die. A hole was punched in the top left corner using a hole punch.   I then adhered the paper tag to the card stock one.   Next I die cut a ribbon heart and added some red bakers twine and tied it off.  I also die cut a silver holographic and a white heart.  On the white heart I inked through the die using barn door distress ink. The two stars were die cut and layered up.    Using some tinsel like twine I adhered a strip across the tag.   Next the vellum sentiment was adhered in the top left corner.  The hearts and star were then added to the tag.   Finally some bakers twine was added to thw punched hole.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment