Search This Blog

Sunday 6 October 2013

Merry Christmas ~ Spellbinders Snowflake Pendant

Hello bloggers today I have another Christmas card for you.


This card began as an A4 sheet of centura pearl card stock that I cut down to size and scored to make an A6 card blank.  Next I added the chipboard ribbon sentiment across the top of the card.  I then added a faux ribbon sticker across the bottom of the card. The topper was die cut from white card stock using Spellbinders 'snowflake pendant 2010' die set.  This was then inked up with  tumbled glass distress ink and mounted onto the card blank.  A quick and easy card today as I've spent the day sorting out my sewing room and then I have started on my paper crafting room it's not finished, a job for tomorrow as im shattered.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment