Search This Blog

Friday 4 October 2013

Noel

Hello bloggers we have a Christmas card today.


This card began as a white hammered DL card blank. First I randomly stamped the word 'noel' using a traditional stamp on a wooden block and barn door distress ink.   Then I die cut two holly embellishments using some green ribbed paper and Spellbinders 'holly motifs'.  These were then adhered to opposite corners.  Using some self adhesive paper ribbon strips I added two ribbon strips across the card.  Next I adhered two felt parcels from my stash to the top of the card.   Finally I stamped 'noel' onto white card stock using barn door distress ink and then die cut it with Spellbinders 'parisian accents' die set. Whilst still in the die I inked through with the same ink.  The sentiment was then attached to the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment