Search This Blog

Thursday 3 October 2013

Happy Grand Parents Day

Hello blogger's today I have a card to celebrate Grand Parents Day which is October 6th here in the UK.


This card began as a white hammered DL card blank.  To the front I stencilled through That Special Touch 'polka dot' mask with dusty concord distress ink to create the polka dot pattern.    Next I stamped my image using black soot distress ink and Crafter's Companion S.W.A.L.K 'grandma' stamp set.  I coloured the image using ProMarkers and then die cut it using Spellbinders 'labels 14' die set.   Once out of the die I inked the edges using the chisel tip of a ProMarker.   The sentiment was generated on the computer and I printed it off and die cut if using the same die set.  The topper and sentiment were adhered to the card.  Finally some purple ribbon was tied into a bow and adhered above the sentiment.
Happy crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment