Search This Blog

Wednesday 16 October 2013

Flowers are the music of life ~ button florals

Hello bloggers today I have a delightful floral card made using the button florals stamp set.



This card began as a white hammered 6x6 card blank.  To the front I adhered some pink pearlescent card stock.  Next I made a mat 5.5" square using some red waxed paper.  I then embossed it using That Special Touch Mask 'polka dot'.  Using some pink ribbon I wrapped this around the top corner of the red paper and then back round the opposite bottom corner where I tied a bow.  The mat was then adhered to the card.   Next  using a circle punch I punched out a circle from pink card and stamped onto it a sentiment using staz-on black ink pad and Creative Expressions 'button florals' stamp set.  A mat was cut for the topper using some lilac pearlescent paper and Spellbinders 'floral doily motif' die set.  The topper and mat were then adhered to the card.  Using some 2" wide strips of paper I scored and concertina the paper to make some concertina flowers.  On one flower I added a brad and another I added a button the other two were left bare.  Next I die cut some foliage using green ribbed paper and Spellbinders 'foliage' die set.  These were adhered to the card with the flowers.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment