Search This Blog

Friday 11 October 2013

Fairy decoupage ~ die D-lites frame two

Hello bloggers seems like I have a fairy theme going on at present.


This card began as a white hammered 6x6 card blank.  First I cut a mat for the card using some silver holographic card stock.  I then wrapped some ribbon around the side and bottom.  A ribbon tie was added to the bottom ribbon and then the mat was adhered to the card.  Next I punched out some flowers petals using a flower punch.  A hat pin was added to the center to keep them layered up and they were coloured with a ProMarker.  The flower petals were inked with dried marigold distress ink.  The flower was added to the card and attached where the ribbons crossed over.  Next I built up some fairy decoupage from my stash and then added this to the card.   I stamped the sentiment using black soot distress ink and Crafter's Companion 'flower fairy friends rose bay willow-herb' stamp set.    The sentiment was then die cut using Spellbinders die d-lites  'frame two' die set and then added to the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment