Search This Blog

Tuesday 22 October 2013

Incredible Hulk ~ acetate birthday card

Hello bloggers well it rained on and off yesterday so I ended up cutting and popping out different types of decoupage all day as well as making a lovely chilli and spaghetti bolognaise.

So onto today's card yes you have guessed it a decoupage invertage card and something different too its made of acetate.


This card began as an A4 sheet of green acetate that I cut in half width ways and score to make a card.  Next I popped out the Marvel 'incredible hulk' decoupage.  I filed down the locking pips and then assembled it using foam tape.  The completed decoupage invertage was then adhered to the top of the card.  Inside I added a single image of the same picture to cover the back of my decoupage invertage to hide the adhesive.  Next on the computer I typed up my sentiment as there was not one that went with it.  After printing it out I die cut it using Spellbinders 'hexagons' die set.  Whilst still in the die I coloured through the die with a lime green Promarker.  Once removed from the die I inked the edges with a red ProMarkers to make it all bend with the topper.  Inside I added another hexagon with the word POW! on it to hide the adhesive from the front sentiment.  I coloured this the same as the sentiment on the front.  
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment