Search This Blog

Wednesday 23 October 2013

Marvel Spiderman Invertage Decoupage with Spellbinders Spider


Hello bloggers, what a day I had yesterday, didn't sleep well and then had a very early start.  Eventually ended up with a migraine which is never good.  Anyway I did manage to make a card so here it is.




This card began as a sheet of A4 water colour card that I cut and scored to make a card 4" Square.  Next I cut a mat from some Marvel Spiderman paper and adhered it to the card blank.  Next I popped out the invertage decoupage and filed down the locking pips and then assembled it to make my topper.  The topper was then adhered off set on the card front.  Finally I die cut a spider from black card stock using Spellbinders 'spider web' die set.  I added some cosmic shimmer pearl black PVA to make the eyes and adhered it to the card.  I didn't add a sentiment, so this card could be used for any occasion.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel


No comments:

Post a Comment