Search This Blog

Wednesday 23 April 2014

Wishing You A Reelly Happy Birthday ~ Son Fishing

Hello bloggers I hope that you are all keeping well and are in the best of health.  Today I have a card for a son's birthday who likes fishing.


This card began as a white 8x8 card blank.  First using  a 12x12 sheet of  black cat black card stock I cut a mat for the front of the card and adhered it in place.  Next using some 'son' patterned paper from my stash  I cut it to fit the card and adhered it onto place.  Using Crafter's Companion 'hobbies' CD-ROM I printed off a topper and sentiment sheet.  I fussy cut out the elements I wanted to use.  The main topper I ran a black ProMarkers around the edge to give a matted effect to the topper.  The topper was adhered to the centre of the card.  The top sentiment was matted with black card and I used a circle punch to get a perfect circle.  The bottom sentiment was also matted with black card.  The mat was die cut using Spellbinders 'back to basic tags' die set.  The sentiments were adhered to the card.  Finally the bottom sentiment had some Cosmic Shimmer 'black pearl' PVA  added to the tag holes.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment