Search This Blog

Thursday 24 April 2014

It's Your Birthday So' Milk It'. ~ Farmer

Hello bloggers I hope the week is going well for you and you are looking forward to the weekend.  Today I have a birthday card for a Farmer.



This card began as an 8x8 white card blank.  First I used an A4 sheet of blue vellum and cut it down to 8x8.  Next using Crafter's Companion 'occupations' CD-ROM I printed off a backing paper, topper and sentiment sheet.  The backing paper was cut down to slightly smaller than the card blank to show off the blue vellum background.  The backing paper was then adhered to the vellum and the vellum was adhered to the card blank.  Next I used some off cuts of the vellum to create mats for my topper and sentiments.  The topper was added to a rectangle of vellum and then adhered into place in the centre of the card.  The sentiment in the top corner was added to a vellum mat which was die cut using Spellbinders 'persian motifs' die set.  The bottom sentiment was matted with vellum die cut using Spellbinders 'back to basic tags' die set.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment