Search This Blog

Friday 25 April 2014

Pollyanna Pickering World Wildlife Elephant ~ Dad Father's Day

Hello bloggers I hope you are well and managing to get some crafting done.  Today I have a world wildlife card for you using art work drawn by the amazing Pollyanna Pickering.


This card began as a white 8x8 card blank.  First I cut a mat from a 12x12 sheet of black cat black card stock to slightly smaller than the card blank.  Next using the Pollyanna Pickering World Wildlife DVD-ROM I printed out a topper sheet, insert and backing paper for my card.  The backing paper was cut down to slightly smaller than the black mat.  Both mats were adhered together and added to the card blank.  Next I cut out the topper and matted it onto black card stock so that it stands out in the busy background.   The sentiment was stamped onto white card stock using a 'dad 'stamp from Hobby Craft and vintage photo distress ink.  Once stamped I inked over the card with  the same distress ink.  The sentiment was matted onto black card stock and adhered to the bottom of the card.  The topper was added to the top of the card.  Inside I adhered my insert to the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment