Search This Blog

Tuesday 8 April 2014

Skater Boy ~ Creative Expressions Silhouette Skateboards

Hello bloggers I hope that you are well and the week is going well for you.  I spent a few hours yesterday in a fabric shop drooling and stroking the gorgeous fabrics, purchased a few things too.  Back to card making and today's card is one for the skateboarders in your life.


This card began as a white A4 sheet of Centura card stock that I cut and scored to make a card blank 4x7.  Next using a Hobbycraft 'skateboard' stamp and faded jeans distress ink I randomly stamped the front of the card.  Next using a background stamp from Creative Expressions 'silhouette skateboards' stamp set with pumice stone, bungled sage and broken china distress inks. I stamped the image onto white card stock.  This was then cut down in size and then cut into two pieces.  Onto one of the pieces I stamp a silhouette skateboarder using the same stamp set as above and staz-on black ink pad.  I then stamp a different skateboard silhouette onto the other piece of card.  Next the two toppers were adhered to the left and right hand sides of the card.  Finally I stamped my sentiment onto white card stock using faded jeans distress ink.  This was then punched out using a circle punch.  With the faded jeans distress ink I inked up the edges of the circle.  Using the background stamp in my hand and pumice stone distress ink I picked out areas of the stamp and stamped over the circle.  The circle was then adhered into the center of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment