Search This Blog

Sunday 27 April 2014

Pollyanna Pickering World Wildlife Otter ~ Father's Day Dad

Hello bloggers today I have another Father's Day card for you as we rapidly edge towards the end of April.


This card began as an A4 sheet of centura pearl card stock that I cut and scored to make a 6x6 card blank.  Next I cut a mat for the card using a sheet of black cat black card stock.  This was then adhered to the front of the card.  Next I printed out a topper, insert and backing paper from Pollyanna Pickering World Wildlife DVD-ROM.  The backing paper was cut down to slightly smaller than the card blank to form a mat for the card.  The backing paper was adhered to the card.  Next the topper was fussy cut out and matted onto black card.  Using an off cut of backing paper I stamped my sentiment using Clarity Stamps 'letterbox' stamp set and Staz-on ink pad.  Once stamped the sentiment was cut to size and matted onto black card before being added to the cards left side.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment