Search This Blog

Sunday 29 September 2013

Snowman ~ from the Snowman and the Snowdog

Hello bloggers I'm having a hectic week I'm afraid so another quick and easy Christmas card using a shaped card today.

This card began as an A4 sheet of Centura pearl card stock, at first I printed the design onto the card using Crafter's Companion 'the snowman and the snowdog' CD-ROM.  I then fussy cut around the snowman on the right hand side.  I then cut out the rest of the card.  Once cut out it was scored and folded to make a shaped card, where the front shows off some of the inside of the card.  Next from the same CD-ROM I printed off the snowflake backing paper, cut it to size and then adhered it  to the inside of the card.  Finally I added a vellum sentiment from my stash.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment