Search This Blog

Friday 27 September 2013

Quick Christmas tag

Hello bloggers, I've had a very hectic day so no time for crafting but managed to rustled up this quick tag.  Apologies for the poor photo but at present I cant use my camera (that's another story) so had to scan it using the printer.

This tag began as a piece of hammered white card stock.  First  I stamped the text using Justrite 'large merry Christmas sentiment' stamp set and festive berries distress ink.  I then cut the tag to size and used a corner rounder on all four corners.  Using evergreen bough distress ink I inked the edges of the tag.  Next using a hole punch I punched a hole in the top of the tag.  I threaded the ribbon through the hole and tied the two open ended together.  Finally I punched out two Christmas trees from green ribbed paper and layered them up to give a 3D effect .  The tree was then adhered in the bottom right hand corner of the card.

Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment