Search This Blog

Monday 23 September 2013

21st birthday ~ music

Hello bloggers today's card is a card for a male 21st birthday.  The recipient is very much into his music and enjoys making his own remixes.


This card began as a piece of A4 white hammered card stock that I score and folded to make an A5 card. First before folding and scoring the card stock I printed the whole sheet with the snakes and ladders board design using my computer and printer.  This was printed from My Craft Studio 'back to basic 'CD-ROM.  I then score and folded the card.  The music topper was then printed in the same way from the same CD.  I then die cut it using Spellbinders 'grand labels 11' die set.  The topper was then adhered to the card.  Next I computer generated the 21 and cut it using a circle punch.  I then cut a mat from some silver holographic mirror board layered them up and placed them were the number 21 was on the snakes and ladders board. Finally I stamped the sentiment using staz-on ink black and Polka Doodles 'sensational sentiments' stamp set.

Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment