Search This Blog

Saturday 28 September 2013

Sapphire gemstone ~ September birthday

Hello bloggers wow what a hectic day again, but such a sunny hot day here in the UK.  Today's card is a birthday card for a friends birthday which is today.


This card began as a piece of white hammered A4 card stock that I cut down and scored to make a card 5x7.  First using Linda Ravenscroft's 'fairy gemstones' CD-ROM I printed off my topper sheet and backing paper.  I then cut the backing paper to size and then adhered it to the card blank.    Next I die cut my topper using Spellbinders 'labels one' die set. This was adhered to the card blank.  Using some blue polka dot ribbon I adhered a strip down the right hand side of the card.  I then added the sentiment topper using foam tape.  The sentiment topper was die cut using spellbinders labels one from the printed topper sheet.  Finally two clear leaf gems were added to the ribbon.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment