Search This Blog

Wednesday 4 September 2013

Happy Halloween ~ spiders

Hello bloggers another Halloween card today well it makes a change from Christmas cards.


This card began as a white 8x8 card blank.  For the front I cut a mat of orange topsy turvy cardstock, slightly smaller than the card blank.  Next using some white spider web type ribbon I wrap a piece around the bottom of the cardstock and adhered it behind with redline tape.  The mat was then adhered to the card blank.  Next I die cut seven spiders using black cardstock and Spellbinders 'spider web' die set.  To each spider I added some eyes using Cosmic Shimmer black pearl pva.  Using the waste from the spiders I stencilled some spiders onto the orange mat using peeled paint distress ink.  Next I tied a ribbon bow using some Halloween patterned ribbon from my stash.  This was then adhered to the card blank.  The sentiment was computer generated and printed out onto white cardstock.  It was then die cut using Spellbinders 'ribbon banner LG' die set.  Whilst still in the die it was inked all over with peeled paint distress ink.  The sentiment was then adhered to the card.  Finally the spiders were adhered randomly to the card and one on top of the ribbon bow.

Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment