Search This Blog

Thursday 20 November 2014

The Snowman ~ We're Walking In the Air

Hello bloggers I hope you had a good day yesterday.  Today I have a Snowman card for you.


This card began a a piece of cream card stock 8x4 that I scored to make a 4x4 card blank.  Next I used an off cut of Christmas paper from my stash and adhered it to the card blank.  Using Docrafts silver ink pad I stamped the snowman image onto white card stock using Crafter's Companion 'the snowman' stamp set.  I then used Spellbinders 'labels E' die set.  I inked the edges with the silver ink pad before adhered it to the front of the card.

The sentiment was stamped using tumbled glass distress ink and the same stamp set as above.  This was die cut with Spellbinders 'back to basic tags' die set.  I then inked over the tag to give a frosty impression before adhered the tag to the card with a metal snowflake brad.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment