Search This Blog

Monday 10 November 2014

Happy 1st Birthday To A Special Nephew ~ Popcorn The Bear

Hello bloggers well the weekend is over, I hope you had a good one.  I had a lovely time at my nephews 1st birthday.  Here is a card I made for him.


This card began as a 12x12 sheet of blue card stock that I cut and scored to make a card blank
4.5 x 9".  Next I used a sheet of A4 blue patterned paper from my stash and added a mat to the front of the card.  I stamped the topper using vintage photo distress ink and Crafter's Companion Popcorn The Bear Kids 'celebrate' stamp set.  Once stamped I die cut it using Spellbinders 'grand large labels' die set.  Whilst still in the die I drew around the inside of the die with a blue watercolour pencil.  Using a water brush and vintage photo distress ink I coloured the image of the bear.  The hat and streamers were coloured using water colour pencils.  The topper was then adhered to the left hand side of the card.

The sentiment was generate using word using coloured text and different fonts.  This was then printed and die cut using Spellbinders 'fancy tags two' die set.  Whilst in the die I inked through with tumbled glass distress ink.  The sentiment was then adhered to the right hand side of the card.
Happy Birthday xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment