Search This Blog

Saturday 15 November 2014

Patchwork ~ Drink Me ~ Alice In Wonderland ~ Sue Wilson Believe

Hello bloggers I hope you had a good start to your weekend.  Today's card is a sweet card for a female.



This card began as an A4 white card blank that I cut and scored to make a DL card blank.  Next I cut a mat for the card using some blue glitter card and adhered it into place.   The blue patchwork mat was printed using Katy Sue Designs 'grandma's button box' CD-ROM.  This was cut to size and adhered to the glitter card.  The pale blue polka dot borders were off cuts from the patchwork patterned paper that I adhered at the top and bottom of the card.  The Alice In Wonderland digistamp image was printed using My Craft Studio 'a very important date' CD-ROM.  Once printed it was cut out using the Brother Scan N Cut with a 2mm border.  I then coloured the image with Chameleon color tones pens before the topper was  adhered to the card.  Finally the sentiment was cut from blue mirror board and cut with Sue Wilson 'believe' die set.  The sentiment was then adhered to the top of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment