Search This Blog

Thursday 13 November 2014

We Wish You A Merry Christmas ~ Holly Wreath and Snowflakes ~ Decoupage

Hello bloggers today's card is back to the Christmas theme with this sweet little wreath card.




This card began as an off cut of Centura snow white card stock that I cut and scored to make a 4x3 3/4 card blank.  Next using off cuts of three different card stocks and Spellbinders Die D-lites 'holly wreath' die set I die cut three wreaths.  Whilst still in the die I inked through with tumbled glass distress ink.  Next I adhered the wreaths one at a time to the card blank, twisting them slightly so that you can see a little bit of all of them.  Once layered up I used an off cut of the snow white card stock and die cut the bow using the same die set as above.  The bow was adhered to the bottom of the wreath.

The sentiment was stamped onto the same light blue card stock as I used for the wreath using Stamping with dimension Christmas trees stamp set and staz-on black ink.  Once stamped I cut the sentiment down to size and used a corner rounder on the corners.  The sentiment was adhered to the bottom of the card.  Finally using an off cut of snow white card stock and a small snowflake punch to punch out several snowflakes.  Once punched out these were randomly adhered around the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment