Search This Blog

Saturday 29 November 2014

Sprigs Christmas Tree And Dandelion

Hello blogger's I hope you enjoyed a good week and managed to get some black Friday bargains if you were after any.  Today I have a card featuring Docrafts Dandelion character.



This card began as a 6x6 card blank.  First using pine needles distress ink and Creative Expressions 'snowflakes and sprigs' stamp set, I stamped several sprigs to make a Christmas tree shape.  Next using  a stamp I got free in a magazine I stamped the baubles with festive berries distress ink onto the Christmas tree.  I then used another free magazine stamp and tumbled glass distress ink to stamp a snowflake on top of the tree.  Next I used a scrap of kraft card and tore it into a tree trunk shape.  This was then adhered to the bottom of the tree.  It was stamped over with the sprig stamp I used before.

I stamped the dandelion image with a free Docrafts stamp I got in a magazine and black soot distress ink.  It was then coloured with Chameleon color tone pens.  Next I stamped the sentiment from the same Docrafts stamp set with festive berries distress ink.  I was cut out and adhered to the card.  Finally using antique linen distress ink and some cut n dry foam I inked around the edges of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment