Search This Blog

Saturday 22 November 2014

Mini Holiday Christmas Tree Easel Card Embossed ~ For A Special Friend At Christmas

Hello bloggers today's card is an easel Christmas card featuring this gorgeous die cut tree.



This card began as an A4 sheet of green topsy turvy card stock that I cut and scored to make a 4x4 easel card blank.  Next I cut some more of the same card stock to 4x4 and adhered it to the front of the card.  Using a free embossing folder called 'Christmas patchwork' by Crafter's Companion I embossed a piece of the topsy turvy card stock.  This was  then cut down and adhered to the front of the card.  Next I die cut the tree with Spellbinders die d-lites 'holiday tree' die set.  This was then adhered to the front of the card.  I then added faux pearls using Cosmic Shimmer 'pearl' pva to the tree.  Using the same card stock I die cut a holly leaf using Spellbinders die d-lites 'holly twigs and leaves' die set.  This was adhered to the top right of the card

Inside the card I die cut a holly scroll using the same card stock as above and Spellbinders 'holly accents' die set and adhered it to the top right of the card base.  I then stamped the sentiment using a free stamp set and evergreen bough distress ink.  This was cut out with a circle punch and mounted onto foam pads to act as the stopper for the easel.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment