Search This Blog

Wednesday 5 November 2014

Happy Birthday ~ Bowling ~ Male Card


Hello bloggers, I hope you had a good day yesterday.  Today I have a card for the males with a bowling themed birthday card.


This card began as an A4 sheet of white card stock that I cut and scored to make a card blank 200mm x135mm.  Next using My Craft Studio 'a very important date' CD-ROM I printed out the spotted backing paper onto white card stock.  This was cut down to size and adhered to the front of the card.  The topper was printed using Crafter's Companion 'hobbies' CD-ROM onto white card stock.  Once cut out I matted it onto some black patterned holographic card stock,   The topper was then adhered to the top of the card.

The sentiment was created using my new toy a Brother scan n cut. (I have been wanting this since its launch in January but funds weren't around until now.  I've not really had a proper play yet as I have been ill but will write a review on the blog once I have put it through it's paces).  I cut it out of the same black patterned holographic card stock but this one had a different pattern on it.  The sentiment was from the built in ones in the machine.  Once cut the sentiment was adhered to the bottom of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment