Search This Blog

Saturday 18 May 2013

Love Heart

Hello, bloggers today's card is a simple stamped image.


This card began as a hammed white 6x6 card blank.  Next I cut a mat from red mirror board and adhered it to the card blank.  Using some white card stock I cut another mat slightly smaller than the red one.  On to this I stamped my image using 'fired brick' distress ink and IndigoBlu 'love is' stamp.  I then stamped the boxes and letters using black soot and fired brick distress inks and clarity stamps letterbox stamp set.  The topper was then cut to fit the card and adhered to it.

This card is being entered into the following challenges:

Crafty Creations Challenge #222 -  Kiss  - Keep it Simple

Charimsa Cardz Challenge - 19 no digis allowed 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely, elegant card, I love the heart stamp. Thanks so much for playing along with the Charisma Cardz challenge this week!
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely simple card Hun :)

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week :)

    Hugs Mandy xxx

    ReplyDelete