Search This Blog

Wednesday 1 May 2013

Wedding - Love and Laughter Stampin up

Hello, for today's card I have done a wedding themed card as the wedding season is fast approaching us, I thought it was quite appropriate.


This card began as an A6 card blank which I then embossed with Creative Expressions 'Tied Together' embossing folder.  I then used Cosmic Shimmer Pearl glue to add a faux pearl to each intersection of the embossed detail.  I then left this to dry and began stamping up my images using Stampin up 'Love and Laughter' stamp set.  Using some plain white card stock I stamped the cake three times once in each of the following distress ink colours, victorian velvet, black soot and tumbled glass.  I then cut them out and snipped pieces off to make my own decoupage.  The first tier is the whole cake the middle tier is the middle and bottom and the bottom tier is just the bottom tier.  I adhered the layers together using foam pads.  Next I stamped out the sentiment using black soot ink and then cut it out and rounded the corners with a corner rounder.  The dress was stamped by inking up the dress in two colours tumbled glass and victorian velvet and stamped onto white card stock.
Using Spellbinders 'Asian Motifs' dies I cut out of handmade rose patterned paper a square shape to mount the dress and sentiment onto.  Finally I adhered all the pieces to the card blank.

Happy Crafting  xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment