Search This Blog

Sunday 5 May 2013

Keep Calm and Knit On

Hello, this card is for the all the knitters out there in the crafting world.


This card started out as an A6 hammered card blank and I stamped it using broken china distress ink and Justrite stamp set' Just Keep Calm' to create the background .  Next I die cut from silver mirror board using Spellbinder Labels F a mat for the sentiment and a smaller mat for the knitting.  On some white card stock I stamped the sentiment and frame using tumbled glass distress ink.  I then die cut the sentiment topper using the same size Labels F as I used for the mat.   Using the silver mat for the sentiment I cut it in half landscape and adhered it to the sentiment topper to form a mat this was then attached to the card base using foam pads.  Finally I attached the knitted set to the silver mat and adhered it to the card blank with foam pads.

Hope you enjoyed today's card.  Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment