Search This Blog

Tuesday 7 May 2013

Bear with Me

Hello, bloggers I hope you had a lovely bank holiday weekend.  Just a quick card for today.

  
This card began as an A6 card blank.  Using some holographic silver card stock I die cut the mat for the topper using Spellbinders lace doily motifs.    Next from some brown pearlescent paper I die cut the bear topper using Spellbinders/Wizard bears dies.  Whilst still in the die I used black soot distress ink to emphasize the face and feet.  On some white card stock I stamped the sentiment using Clarity letterbox stamps.  I then cut it to size and then cut a mat slightly bigger from silver holographic card.  Using brown pearlescent paper I cut a larger mat for the sentiment.  Finally I adhered the sentiment and mats together and attached them to the card.  I did the same with the topper.

Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment