Search This Blog

Thursday 2 May 2013

Skateboard - You're Awesome

Hello today's post is one for the boys - skateboards



This card has been made using a 6x6 hammered card blank.  First I randomly stamped the background using the stamp in my hand.  I used walnut stain and peeled paint distress inks and Creative Expressions stamp set 'Silhouette skateboards'.  Once this was completed I stamped the mud splat stamp using black soot ink randomly around the background to fill in the gaps.  I adhered this piece to the card blank.  Next I cut some green pearlised card stock and mounted it onto a black mirrored card stock.  This was then adhered to the card.  I cut a strip of card stock and stamped it with the same stamp as the background and then stamped the sentiment along the bottom edge using black soot distress ink.  This was adhered to the card across the page landscape.  Finally I stamped the topper with black soot and three different skateboard figures, I double stamped them to give them the idea that there was movement there.  Then I stamped using walnut stain some of the background in the gaps.  This was then matted onto some brown handmade paper and attached to the card.

This card is being entered into the following challenge

2 sister blog challenge -  #141~ sketch
You can check out the details here http://2sisterschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/

Happy Crafting  xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment