Search This Blog

Thursday 9 May 2013

Pickles Birthday Wishes

Hello, today's card is a birthday card that could be used for anyone regardless of their age or gender.


This card began as an A6 white hammered card blank.  Using some silver mirror board I cut a mat smaller than the card blank and adhered it to the card.  Next I cut 2 strips of green glitter card and adhered them to the card landscape to add detail and break up the silver mirror board.  On white card stock I stamped the image using iced spruce distress ink and DoCrafts 'Pickles and Onion' stamp set.  I coloured the elephant in with 2 different shades of grey promarkers.  Beneath the feet I coloured the grass green again using promarkers.  The sentiment was stamped using black soot distress ink using the same stamp set. The topper was adhered to the card base and shop brought embellishments of balloon and a cake were added.  I coloured some of the balloons green using a promarker to get them to blend with the card more.

Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment