Search This Blog

Sunday 12 May 2013

You Are So Special To Me

Hello, well what a miserable day we have had it has rained most of the day on and off, so nothing more to do than craft the day away.  Today's card is from a sketch.



First I began with an A6 card blank.  Then I sorted through my scrap box and found a few samples of green scrap paper, so I cut these into strips approx 11 cm long and 2 cm wide.  In total I made 4 strips this size.  From some handmade paper I cut a piece 6 cm x 11 cm approx and then embossed it with a dragonfly embossing folder.  These panels were then adhered to the card base leaving slim gaps between them.  Next from a scrap of glitter card I cut a mat 7.5 cm x 8.25 cm and adhered this to the card.  Finally onto some white card stock I stamped the sentiment using 'sentimental saying' stamp set from Creative Expressions and pine needles distress ink.  Then I stamped some dandelion heads using IndigoBlu stamp set 'wild meadow' and the pine needles distress ink.  The topper was then attached to the card.

A great layout for using up the scraps from your scrap box.  Happy crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment