Search This Blog

Saturday 4 May 2013

Hello bloggers,  I hope you have all been enjoying the beautiful weather I know I have.

Today's card is a fairy card, I just love the greens in this card.


I began with an A6 card blank in white hammered card stock.  Using a polka dot mask I inked through the mask using peeled paint distress ink to create the background for the card.  Next from some silver mirror board I die cut a mat for the image using a Spellbinders die (sorry can't remember the die name) and Labels 14 die for the sentiment.  I then printed the image topper from A Walk in Wonderland CD from My Craft Studio and die cut it using the same die as the mat but a smaller one and turned it so the dies were offset.  This was then adhered together and to the card blank.   Next using some green pearlised card stock I cut piece for the sentiment.  The sentiment is a sticker from Katy Sue Designs, which I adhered to the green mat.  This was then added to the silver mat and all mounted onto the card blank.

Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment