Search This Blog

Saturday 6 July 2013

Time for change

Hello bloggers a card with no sentiment today I think the card sayings it all for me without one.

This card began as a white hammered 5x7 card blank.  To begin I stamped the background using perfect medium clear ink pad and Kanban 'measurements' stamp set.  I then poured some silver embossing powder over the ink and heat embossed it.  Next I stamped the chain stamp from the same stamp set in black soot distress ink.  Next I stamped the clock in the centre directly onto the card and then also onto a separate piece of paper.  I used black soot distress ink and Kanban 'time' stamp set. The clock stamped on the separate piece of paper was the punched out with a circle punch.  Next I stamped the smaller clock on to piece of scrap card and punched it out with  a smaller circle punch.  The clock were then mounted up onto the card as decoupage.
Happy Crafting  xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment