Search This Blog

Sunday 7 July 2013

Quilled flowers - happy birthday

Hello bloggers today's card is a quilled flower card with a happy birthday sentiment.


This card began as a 5x7 white card blank.  First I inked up the card with red berries distress ink, then added spiced marmalade and finally mustard seed.  The inks were blended together to complete the background.  Next using a quilling tool, quilling board and quilling paper I began rolling my petals and leaves shapes.  Once completed these were all added together to form a full flower.  The white one has two layers for dimension the purple one is a single layer flower.  Once the flowers were set I attached them to the card.  I finished by adding a sentiment from my stash after inked the edges with dusty concord distress ink.  I love the colour's on this card very bright and summery.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment