Search This Blog

Tuesday 9 July 2013

Mouse House

Hello bloggers hope you are enjoying the beautiful weather were are having here in the UK.  Today's card is a cute mouse house card.



This card began as a cream coloured gate-fold aperture card.  First I covered both the outside and inside of the gate-folds with the same patterned paper from DoCrafts.  I did this to disguise the aperture on the left hand side.  Next I die cut my topper using Spellbinders 'eyelet motif' die(not sure if this is the correct name as can't find any information on it).  Whilst still in the die I inked through with peeled paint distress ink.  I then stamped my image using black soot distress ink and Polka Doodles 'magic neighbours' stamp set.  This was then coloured with ProMarkers and a feather added to the birds tail.  Finally the topper was adhered to the left side of the card so that it was still able to open.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment