Search This Blog

Sunday 14 July 2013

S.W.A.L.K Little Princess

Hello blogger's today's card is one for the little princesses in your life.


This card began as a white hammered DL card blank.  First I cut some paper from Grandma's Button Box collection of papers to size and then adhered it to the card blank.  Next I stamped my image onto some white card stock using black soot distress ink and Crafter's Companion S.W.A.L.K 'little princess' stamp set.  The image was then die cut using the largest of Spellbinders 'labels A' die set, whilst still in the die I inked the edges with dusty concord distress ink It was then coloured with ProMarkers.  I also die cut two more of the same die out of silver holographic mirror board and cut these down to make a mat for the topper.  These were adhered to the topper with double sided tape and the whole topper was then attached to the card using foam tape.  Next I stamped the sentiment using  the same stamp set as above and dusty concord distress ink.  This was die cut using Spellbinders 'fancy tags two' dies.  Whilst still in the die I inked through with the same ink pad.  The sentiment was then adhered to the card using foam tape.  Finally the hearts in each corner were the waste for the sentiment die so I used them to decorate the corners.  I had to die cut another fancy tag shape though to get enough as you only get two on each die cut.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment