Search This Blog

Thursday 11 July 2013

Happy Christmas

Hello bloggers today's card is a Happy Christmas card , yes I know its only July but time to start thinking of Christmas and making cards and gifts.


This card began as a white hammered DL card blank.  To the front of the card I adhered some traditional Christmas paper and then cut it down to size.  Next I die cut the reindeer's using some wood effect paper and Spellbinders die set  'fanciful holiday'.  The reindeer's were there then turned over as the back was a better colour.  To get the reindeer's facing different ways, I just had the paper faced up or down.  I then added a drop of Cosmic Shimmer pearl pva berry red to each reindeer's nose and set aside to dry.   Next using another traditional Christmas designed paper I die cut all the sizes of Spellbinders 'Christmas heirloom 2010' die set.  These were then layered up using foam pads to add some dimension to the bauble.  The bauble and reindeer's were then attached to the card.  Finally a shop brought chipboard sentiment was added to the top of the card.
Happy Crafting  xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment