Search This Blog

Sunday 21 April 2013

Love

Hello today's card is all about love


I began with an A4 sheet of white card stock and scored it in half to make an A5 card blank.  Next using a polka dot mask I embossed the top half of the card.  Once this was done I attached some red ribbon with the word love and hearts all over it to the card.  Next I threaded some pearl effect beaded hearts onto some bakers twine and attached it to the card.  I added a red button to where the ribbon and twine overlapped.  Using a red luggage label I removed the string that came with it and added some bakers twine instead.  With  a  black calligraphy pen I wrote the word 'love' on the label and attached it to the card at an angle.  A bow was made using the love and hearts ribbon and it was adhered to the top right hand corner.  Finally I inked up the edges of the card with festive berries distress ink.

Happy crafting xx Hazel

1 comment:

  1. Cute card Hazel, I wish my handwriting looked that good.

    Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete