Search This Blog

Monday 1 April 2013

A Rose for Rose

Hello fellow crafter's  today is a rose and fairy card.  I hope you like it, it reminds me of summer, if you can remember what that is.

Using pink Centura Pearl card stock I made a card blank to 5 5/8" square.   A mat from silver mirror board was cut to 5 3/8 square.  The next mat was 5 1/8 and was cut from pink glitter card.   The topper was printed from My Craft Studio 'Walk In Wonderland' CD.  The topper and mats were all adhered together and mounted on to the card blank.  Lastly the sentiment was stamped using Tattered Rose Distress Ink from Tim Holtz and Creative Expressions 'Button Florals' Stamp set.  This was then die cut using Spellbinders Scalloped Ovals dies.  Whilst still in the die I distressed the edge with Tattered Rose distress ink.  This was then mounted using foam pads to the card front.

Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment