Search This Blog

Tuesday 9 April 2013

Hello crafter's today I have a tag to share with you.


First I cut a piece of blue centura pearl cardstock and scored it in half to make my tag.  Using a corner rounder I rounded the corners at the bottom.  Next I raided my scrap paper bin in an attempt to try emptying it which is still an ongoing process.  I had a lovely piece of gold and blue paper from crafter's companion which had flowers printed on it, so first I cut a piece of that paper to fit across the tag at an angle.  This was adhered to the card blank and I did the same with some gold and cream paper.  Next I cut a few flowers from the blue and gold paper.  I used an embossing tool in the centre to create some dimension and then layered them up.  The white flowers down the diagonal centre were punched using a Martha Stewart punch.  All the flowers were adhered and then cosmic shimmer pearl glue in gold was placed in the centre of each flower to finish them off.

Hope you like this tag I love the colours.  Happy crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment