Search This Blog

Wednesday 17 April 2013

After the rain....

Hello, today's card is one I have made for a dear friend who is rather poorly.


I began with an A6 card blank in white hammered card stock.  I distressed the edges with black soot distress ink. Next I cut a mat from holographic card and adhered it to the card base.  Using S.W.A.L.K. stamp set 'after the rain' I stamped up the image and sentiments using distress ink and then coloured it in using promakers.  The topper was then attached to the card base.  Next I added some silver coloured 
peel- offs around the edge of the topper.  Finally an insert was added with a lovely verse on it.

I hope you like this one I gave it to cheer up my friend and help them through a difficult time.

Happy Crafting xx Hazel


No comments:

Post a Comment