Search This Blog

Wednesday 4 February 2015

Happy Birthday ~ Little Friend ~ Monchrome

Hello bloggers I hope you  are managing to get some crafting into your busy week.   Today I have a simple monochrome card to share.



This card began as an A4 sheet of kraft card stock that was cut and scored to make a 6x5.5 card blank.  Next onto white card stock I stamped the topper using vintage photo distress ink and Katy Sue Designs Simpler Times Elizabeth Bell 'little friend' stamp set. Once stamped I die cut the topper with Spellbinders 'labels 28' die set.  I then inked the edges with the same ink pad.  I used a water brush and vintage photo distress ink to give the fence on the topper some colour.

Next I stamped the sentiment onto white card stock using the same ink pad and stamp set as above.  It was then die cut with Spellbinders 'labels 33' die set.  I then inked the edges with the same ink pad. Finally the topper and sentiment were adhered to the card blank.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment