Search This Blog

Monday 2 February 2015

A Friends Is ~ Bloom ~ Sprig ~ Flower

Hello bloggers, well here we are into the first week of February already.  Today's card is a Sentiment card with a lovely bloom.

This card began as an A4 sheet of purple card stock that was cut and scored to make a 6x4 card blank.  Next I added a purple floral paper to the front of the card. I used an off cut of lilac card stock and Spellbinders 'labels 20' die set to cut the topper.  Once die cut I inked the edges with a black ProMarker.  I then stamped the sentiment onto the topper using Creative Expressions 'sentimental sayings' stamp set and staz-on black ink pad.  Once stamped the topper was adhered to the card.  
Next using some off cuts of lilac card stock and purple holographic mirror board I die cut the flower using Spellbinders Die D-lites 'blooms 4' die set.  Once die cut I used an embossing tool to give them some shape and then adhered the layers together.  Next using some green card stock and Spellbinders Die D-lites 'sprigs' die set I die cut the sprig twice.  Finally the sprigs and bloom flower were added to the bottom right hand corner of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment